Salad with cod, vegetables and bulgur groats BIO
Salad with cod, vegetables and bulgur porridge BIO
- 1 package of bulgur BIO groats (e.g. Halina BIO brand)
- 2 cod fillets from skórą
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 ogóshark cut into medium cubes
- 10 olives
- 1 small bell pepper cut into medium cubes
- 1 tomato cut into medium cubes
- 100 ml of tomato puree
- 1 tsp. chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ground chili (as desired)
- wheat flour
- Cook the porridge according to the instructions on the package.
- Glaze onions and garlic with oil. Add peppers, and olives and fry for 3 minutes. Add semolina and tomato puree. Season with ground cumin, chili and salt. Finally, add ogórka, tomato, juice of half a lime, chopped mint and cilantro.
- Fish from the sk sideóry roll in flour. Season with salt and pepper. Fry from the skóry in heated olive oil until gently browned. ObróTurn the heat to low and cook for a few more minutes.
Food portal.info.en should be used to
group of industry portals, whichóowner
is Vertica Internet Technologies.
Our mission is to provide
Industry knowledge and care for a good image
our partnersów and customerów.
In our service, you can make an inquiry to many companies.
You can send your inquiry directly to the company or for a selected product or even a whole category of productów.
Below we show in a few steps how to send a request.
1. Use the search engine by typing what you are looking for.
2. Select the desired items in the search result list.
You can also go directly to the company directory or product directoryóin and make your choice.
3. Twój choór will be shown in górny bar of the portal. Move the mouse over and click.
4. Then click „Send a request to companies”.
5. If you are not logged in then it will turn on a page with a choice of how toób you want to use the service.
6. The request form will turn on.
Sites to whichóThe pages where you submit your inquiries have been divided into tabs. Highlighted in red are the numbers of selected companies, productóin etc. You can still make changes to your selection here.
Enter your request, provide contact information and send.
7. We will send your request to the companies of your choice, and you wait for the answers.
Information about cookies
We present here information on the way and purpose of using the fileóin cookies and the ability for the user to specify the conditionsóin storing or accessing the file by usóin cookies using your browser settings.
Cookies are small text files, whichóre are stored on your computer when you visit websites. Help you learn about a user’s actions on the site and what information interests them.
In many cases, web browsing applications are set by default to store a fileóin cookies on your computer. At any time the user of the web browser has the ability to change the settings for the fileóin cookies. These settings can be changed in particularólarity in such a wayób to block the automatic handling of cookiesów cookies by the browser or to notify you each time they are placed on your device.
Below we have provided links to information about the possibilities and how to handle the fileóin cookies, whichóre available in the settings of popular web browsers.
- » Mozilla Firefox
- » Microsoft Internet Explorer
- » Google Chrome
- » Opera
- » Safari
Please noteóPlease note that restrictions on the use of the fileóCookies can affect some of youróre functionalities available on the pages of our portals.
Cookies are placed on the final device of the portal user and can be used róAlso by wspóWe are not responsible for the quality of our productsów and partnerów.